Our experienced, friendly sales representatives area ready to visit you, on site, to carry out services within your company.
Once you become a customer, there are many services that are available to your business. You will be assigned a local sales representative, who will;
- Ascertaining your product requirements to meet your company’s needs and quote you accordingly
- Carry out a stock take & gage with you certain areas where your company can make significant savings. To do this they will agree a stock par level with you. They will then ensure that the par level is always maintained by placing an order for you (upon request); on a schedule that suits your organisation & its specific requirements.
- Regular dispenser maintenance to ensure that they are working correctly and cost efficiently. They will be labelled with the BJS Crest.
COSHH (Control of Substances Hazardous to Health) is the law that requires employers to control substances that are hazardous to health.
You can prevent or reduce workers exposure to hazardous substances by:
- Finding out what the health hazards are
- Deciding how to prevent harm to health (risk assessment).
- Providing control measures to reduce harm to health.
- Making sure they are used.
- Keeping all control measures in good working order.
- Providing information, instruction and training for employees and others.
- Providing monitoring and health surveillance in appropriate cases.
- Planning for emergencies.
Our out sourcing policy says that we will aim to find the product, if we do not have it in stock and to at least match the price, if we cannot beat it.
We will ensure a time frame of 3-5 working days in which to source the product, meet the price and dispatch your delivery.
Product Returns Policy
We feel that our website and company offers the best prices for the products that are available and as such do not issue refunds once an order has been sent.
However we do realise that in some exceptional circumstances a refund may be applicable within these criteria:
- Non- delivery of product or missing items. This must be reported within 24 hours of the delivery being received.
- Faulty product on delivery: this must be reported within 72 hours of delivery.
- Product not as described in our catalogue. This must be reported within 72 hours of delivery. BJS will issue a credit note for product replacement.
As Health & Safety compliance is so important to us, we not only invest in training and internal monitoring of our staff and systems, we also contract Peninsula Business Services Ltd for regular external auditing and updating on regulation changes.
They also provide us with a 24 – hour Health & Safety advice line.